Enhanced Employee Productivity
The Carebridge Account Management Team will collaborate with key HR/benefit leaders to integrate the EAP and Life Management Services with the organization’s overall wellness program. Such a partnership results in increased safety and attendance, reduced medical and disability costs, and improved productivity.
Integration with Buyer Wellness and Disability programming typically generates the following types of Carebridge action:
- EAP Counselors providing structured coaching, behavioral change models, goal-setting assistance, consumer information, and integration with other benefits.
- Help in resolving tough personal challenges to decrease physical, emotional and cognitive symptoms of stress.
- Partnering with your wellness team to combat the drivers of costly claims and disability.
- Key messages to raise awareness and treatment of depression as a primary diagnosis and a co-morbid condition of diabetes and other illnesses.
- Strategies to combat sleep deficiencies.
- Prevention and intervention to reduce the risk of devastating physical and emotional effects of violence including domestic abuse.
- Provide financial education and guidance to promote financial and emotional well-being.
- Carebridge services often help prevent employees from going out on disability as well as assist people out on disability to return to work sooner.
- Carebridge can participate in making cross-referrals to the organization’s other medical, wellness, and disability vendors so long as the confidentiality of the client is not breached.
- Accept referrals from the disability, medical, and wellness carriers when the client could benefit from short-term mental health counseling or Life Management services.
This year Carebridge will inaugurate two significant enhancements of its wellness assistance services:
The Carebridge Center for Sustainable Motivation (CSM) will open to assist employees telephonically in their planning and efforts toward beneficial change of habits such as smoking cessation, weight control, substance abuse and other self-control issues. For many the key is in sustaining the positive motivation toward health. This service will enable strong support to the Buyer’s disability program.
The Carebridge Life Coaching Program will assist employees experiencing a key life transition such as a relocation, divorce, or new job. Working telephonically, the Life Coach will assist the employee through the stress of transition, to accomplish personal goals, and to create a plan for further success.